Paintball Maverick is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.
In this article, I will discuss the Empire Sniper Pump Action Paintball Marker. I like this gun and it's very good value. I also asked current owners (see section below the gun's features) of this marker to provide me with some insights and feedback about their Empire Sniper gun. In my opinion, there is no better opinion than from someone who owns the gun and knows the in's and out's...
We already know that Empire is one of the top brands that can assure you value and quality when it comes to making paintball guns, and the Empire sniper pump marker is no different. The first look at this gun shows a smooth finish, and its quality aesthetic appearance is matched with a top-notch internal system.
I rate this marker, the Empire Sniper Paintball Marker, as our Best Pump Action Sniper Paintball Marker under $500. This is a great gun for the money. If you want to read my opinion on all pump action paintball markers, read this article: Best Pump Acton Paintball Markers.
This marker's prominent feature is its auto-cocker design, which allows players to keep firing by merely placing their finger on the trigger and holding it down while using the other hand to move the pump back and forth. Pump-action lovers will definitely have a fun-filled day using this paintball gun.
The Empire paintball sniper marker was only made in black color from the factory, but different brands disassemble it and attach new parts with new colors.
It is exceptionally efficient and is used by a lot of players in professional tournaments. It is comfortable, durable, and relatively affordable, given its features. The package comes with a CD manual and a quick start manual to help get your gun running. Empire usually has a downloadable copy of their manuals on their website just in case you lose yours.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS.
The features and specification of the Empire Paintball Sniper Pump Marker are listed below:
- It comes with a full set of Allen keys.
- It is equipped with a barrel sleeve.
- The package has a spare part kit that has various sets of O-rings.
- It comes equipped with three different barrel backs; a .685, .680 & .675. Since pump action paintball guns require a smaller number of paintballs, players usually can afford to splurge on more quality paintballs that are smaller in bore size. That is why the .675 barrel is included because Empire wanted to give players that option.
- It also comes with a stock class adaptor which can substitute the hopper adaptor it comes with. This feature is excellent for paintball players who find the hopper as a hindrance when aiming.
- It has an on/off ASA regulator at the bottom of the gun.
- It has a gauge that shows the amount of pressure coming in from the regulator.
- The marker has a removable pump assist hitman handle which allows players to pull the pump back with just the use of a finger. The pump can still be pulled back using the whole hand, even with the hitman handle attached.
- The marker has a lever lock feed neck which can be tightened using an Allen screw.
- An easily removable bolt system that requires players to lock it down properly (by pushing it down after inserting) to ensure proper fit and make sure the gun works properly.
- It has a safety button by the side of the gun.
- The prominent feature of this marker is its auto-trigger feature, which helps increase the gun's firing rate.
- The gun comes with a factory psi of 225.
- It is equipped with a dual-rod pump gun with a comfortable feel.
Owner Review & Feedback for the Empire Paintball Sniper Pump Action Marker
So, I wanted to provide you with opinions and feedback from other players and owners. Therefore, I have asked other players who own and use the Empire Paintball Sniper Marker for their honest opinion. This is what owners/users had to say:
- They are suitable entry pumps. For the price point, it is hard to beat. There are a few issues with them that have never been addressed. The stock reg seat is trash. The pump handles and sometimes sleds like to swell or warp, causing a terrible pump stroke. These two issues can be remedied for less than $40. The only thing that comes close to the price is the AZODIN KP3 with an auto-trigger. I think the sniper wins due to upgradability and a superior barrel kit. Once you sort out the Empire Sniper issues, it is a solid shooter.
- If the marker were made 10 or 15 years earlier, it would have been a $1000 marker.
- The Empire paintball sniper marker created a cult following that pretty much bullied other companies into making similar markers.
- It is successful in producing a decently priced pump gun into a market of electros. It has also successfully confused a lot of old and would-be players with its name. Sniper is the original of what is also known as the "Autococker pump" before they were Autococker. New players assume they can use this gun as a sniper with the same results...which fails.
- The Empire Paintball Sniper marker has been successful at providing players with an invigorating pump play. It has also been successful at delivering a somewhat modifiable gun to spark renewed interest in tinkering.
- Using the hitman pump assist handle felt a bit weird, so I removed mine to make it feel like an actual pump gun.
- It is an excellent choice for players who are into pump-action paintballing. It is a reliable, durable, and quality marker. It was the perfect size for me.
For any paintball pump-action enthusiast looking for a durable and efficient marker, the Empire paintball sniper marker is an excellent choice. The game of paintball is a tactical, slow-paced one, and using the Empire pump marker puts you at an advantage since you have a faster shooting rate due to its auto-trigger feature.
The hitman pump handle also reduces the stress of pulling the pump by letting players use just a finger instead of using their full hand.
This marker makes pump-action paintballing much more comfortable and enjoyable. It is undoubtedly one of the best pump action markers on the market today!